Ways to Show Your Support of the Osterville Library
There are many ways to support the library and we appreciate your participation!
- Do you play GOLF or know someone who does? Get a single or a foursome in our annual golf tournament, for more information click here.
- Do you have a BUSINESS you want to promote? Get an ad in our very successful Experience Osterville Guide, for more information click here.
- Love being a part of a community event? Join our annual Friends and Family TRADITIONAL CLAMBAKE. This event takes place each summer under the big tent. It is a great way to treat friends, family, customers, or business associates to an enjoyable evening, for more information click here.
- The library keeps you mentally fit, what about your physically growth? Our Annual RUN FOR THE LIBRARY boasts both a children's and adult race through the beautiful seaside village of Osterville, for more information click here.
- Win the Dream for as little as $125.00 a ticket! Our annual CAR RAFFLE. Each year we purchase a new luxury car from a dealer and raffle off to one lucky person, for more information click here.
- You can always make a donation through our ANNUAL APPEAL letters, or make a DONATION ONLINE , make a donation now, click here.
Leaving a Legacy
Planned giving doesn’t have to be complicated or frighteningThose who love libraries have the power to strengthen and protect our library today, tomorrow, and beyond by making a planned gift in any amount.
Gifts that leave a lasting legacy can take many different forms. Numerous giving options also offer potential tax savings and other financial planning benefits. Some of the most popular ways to give include:
- Making a bequest to Osterville Village Library in your will or living trust, sample format
- Naming the Osterville Village Library as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, retirement plan assets, or bank account remainder
- Giving appreciated securities or real estate
- Establishing a charitable remainder trust to benefit both the Osterville Village Library and your own future financial security (or that of loved ones)
If you have additional questions or would like more information, contact Cyndy Cotton, Executive Director 508-428-5757 or email: email@example.com