Lillian Dixie Morton Children’s Library
The Lillian Dixie Morton Children’s Library is a sunny, active community space that welcomes all as it quietly (or not so quietly) works to enrich and transform lives. Here children, parents and grandparents, teachers and Cape visitors alike will discover a thoughtfully curated collection of children's books, games, puzzles, media, and educational kits.
|The Children's Room Makerspace is an area where children ages 7 and up can experiment, problem-solve, and create with STEM activities and art materials.
Our Early Learning Center is enriched by our ever-popular doll house, train table, space station, puzzles, and more.
Please join us for:
- Preschool Storytime featuring traditional storytelling and STEM themes
- Programs that encourage young people to come together to create and share content.
- Services for parents and grandparents, teachers, homeschoolers and community groups
The Osterville Village Library staff understands that by opening books, children open new avenues for self-exploration and imagination/creativity-building. Please join us as we help the young people of Osterville and beyond to explore, discover, and learn.
Summer reading is required for all students entering grades 1 through 12 in the Barnstable Public Schools. Here are links to the various grade levels from the BPS website: https://www.barnstable.k12.ma.us/domain/1047
Barnstable High School
Barnstable Intermediate School
Barnstable United Elementary
- Barnstable West Barnstable Elementary School
- Barnstable Community Innovation School
- Centerville Elementary School
- Hyannis West Elementary School
- West Villages Elementary School